1985.09-1989.07：B. Sc. in Department of Physics, Nanjing University
1991.09-1994.07：M. Sc. in Department of Physics, Zhongshan University
1994.09-1997.06：Ph. D. in Department of Physics, Nanjing University
2018.08-Present, Professor, Department of Physics, Southern University of Science and Technology
2009.04-2018.08, The head of Department of Physics, Beijing Normal University
2002.07-2009.03, doctoral supervisor, the Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
1998.02-2002.07, Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Physics, TUDelft&UTwente（Netherlands） and North Carolina State University（United States of America）
1997.08-1998.02, Nanjing University, Lecturer of Department of Physics
Honors and Awards
2002, the honor of Chinese Academy of Sciences 100 person program
1. Long-distance propagation of short-wavelength spin waves, Chuanpu Liu, Jilei Chen, Tao Liu, Florian Heimbach, Haiming Yu, Yang Xiao, Junfeng Hu, Mengchao Liu, Houchen Chang, Tobias Stueckler, Sa Tu, Youguang Zhang, Yan Zhang, Peng Gao, Zhi-Min Liao, Dapeng Yu, Ke Xia, Na Lei, Weisheng Zhao, and Mingzhong Wu，Nature communications, accepted.
2. Low voltage switching of magnetism through ionic liquid gating control of RKKY interaction in FeCoB/Ru/FeCoB and (Pt/Co)2/Ru/(Co/Pt)2 multilayers, Qu Yang, Lei Wang, Ziyao Zhou, Liqian Wang, Yijun Zhang, Shishun Zhao, Guohua Dong, Yuxin Cheng, Tai Min, Zhongqiang Hu, Wei Chen, Ke Xia, Ming Liu, Nature communications, accepted.
3. Anomalous spin-dependent tunneling statistics in Fe/MgO/Fe junctions induced by disorder at the interface， Jiawei Yan, Shizhuo Wang, Ke Xia, and Youqi Ke, Phys. Rev. B 97, 014404 (2018)
4. Observation of spin-orbit magnetoresistance in metallic thin films on magnetic insulators, Lifan Zhou, Hongkang Song, Kai Liu, Zhongzhi Luan, Peng Wang, Lei Sun, Shengwei Jiang, Hongjun Xiang, Yanbin Chen, Jun Du, Haifeng Ding, Ke Xia, Jiang Xiao and Di Wu, Science Advances : Vol. 4, no. 1, DOI: 10.1126/sciadv.aao3318 (2018).
1. Mode-dependent damping in metallic antiferromagnets due to intersublattice spin pumping，Qian Liu, H. Y. Yuan, Ke Xia, and Zhe Yuan, Phys. Rev. MATERIALS 1, 061401(R) (2017).
2. Anomalous Hall effect scaling in ferromagnetic thin films, Vahram L. Grigoryan, Jiang Xiao, Xuhui Wang, and Ke Xia,
Phys. Rev. B 96, 144426 (2017).
3. First-principles study of exchange interactions of yttrium iron garnet, Xie, LS; Jin, GX; He, LX; Bauer, GEW; Barker, J; Xia, K,
Phys. Rev. B 95.014423(2017).
4. Direct observation of magnon-phonon coupling in yttrium iron garnet, Man, HR; Shi, Z Xu, GY; Xu, YD; Chen, X; Sullivan, S; Zhou, JS; Xia, K; Shi, J; Dai, PC, Phys. Rev. B 9 6.100406(R)(2017). Editor’s suggestion.
5. Gilbert Damping Parameter in MgO-Based Magnetic Tunnel Junctions from First Principles, Tang, Hui-Min; Xia, Ke,
Phys. Rev. Applied 7 034004(2017).
6. First-principles quantum transport method for disordered nanoelectronics: Disorder-averaged transmission, shot noise, and device-to-device variability, Yan, JW; Wang, SZ; Xia, K; Ke, YQ, Phys. Rev. B 95.125428(2017).
7. Magnon-phonon relaxation in yttrium iron garnet from first principles， Yi Liu, Li-Shan Xie, Zhe Yuan, and Ke Xia， Phys. Rev. B 96, 174416 (2017)
1. Spin Orbit Coupling Controlled Spin Pumping and Spin Hall Magnetoresistance Effects, Li Ma, Heng-An Zhou, Lei Wang, Xiao-Long Fan, Wei-Jia Fan, De-Sheng Xue, Ke Xia, Zhe Wang, Ru-Qian Wu, Guang-Yu Guo, Li Sun, Xiao Wang, Xue-Mei Cheng, and Shi-Ming Zhou, Adv. Electron. Mater 1600112(2016).
2. Giant Room Temperature Interface Spin Hall and Inverse Spin Hall Effects, Lei Wang, R. J. H. Wesselink, Yi Liu, Zhe Yuan, Ke Xia, and Paul J. Kelly,
Phys. Rev. Lett. 116, 196602(2016).
3. Electric and thermal spin torque across disordered FeCo/MgO/FeCo magnetic tunnel junctions, Shi-Zhuo Wang and Ke Xia,
Phys. Rev. B 93, 184414(2016).
4. Influence of nonlocal damping on the field-driven domain wall motion, H. Y. Yuan, Zhe Yuan, Ke Xia, and X. R. Wang,
Phys. Rev. B 94, 064415(2016).
5. Spin-Dependent Transport in Fe/GaAs(100)/Fe Vertical Spin-Valves, Wong, PKJ; Zhang, W; Wu, J; Will, IG; Xu, YB; Xia, K; Holmes, SN; Farrer, I; Beere ,HE; Ritchie, DA, SCIENTIFIC REPORTS 6, 29845(2016).
6. 自旋卡诺电子学研究进展[J]. 唐慧敏, 曹锦, 夏钶. 物理. 2016 (03).