Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) is a public university founded in the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone of China.
SUSTech offers an unparalleled learning and research experience at the scientific and technological frontiers.
SUSTech offers unprecedented opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to work alongside the faculty to explore and tackle both fundamental and practical problems.
The Global Engagement Office (GEO) is responsible for forming and implementing a coherent strategy to promote the University’s international development and global profile.
The undergraduate admission of SUSTech adopts comprehensive evaluation enrollment mode based on national college entrance examination.The graduate admission of SUSTech currently adopts joint training mode.
The main duties of SUSTCEF is to accept the donations from the domestic and foreign associations, enterprises, trading companies and individuals, and establish the funding projects depending on the demands of the university and the wishes of the donors.
Tenure-Track Assistant Professor
Department of Mathematics
Block 3 Room 403, Wisdom Valley
• Qualitative theory of nonlinear elliptic and parabolic reaction-diffusion equations and systems
• Mathematical biology, especially mathematical models in population genetics and ecology
• 2005.09－2010.06 School of Mathematics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA
Ph.D. in Mathematics June 2010
• 2002.09－2005.07 Department of Mathematical Sciences, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
M.S. in Mathematics July 2005
• 1998.09－2002.07 Department of Mathematical Sciences, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
B.S. in Mathematics July 2002
• 2014.08－ Tenure-Track Assistant Professor
Department Mathematics, Southern University of Science and Technology
• 2013.08－2014.08 Post-Doctoral Scholar
Department of Mathematics, University of Vienna, Austria
• 2010.08－2013.05 Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Mathematical Sciences, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
• 2013.05－2013.06 Visiting Scholar
Center for Partial Differential Equations, East China Normal University, China
• 2012.12－2013.01 Visiting Scholar
Department of Ecology and Evolution, University of Chicago, USA
• Josef Hofbauer and Linin Su*，Global stability of spatially homogeneous equilibria in migration-selection models，SIAM J. Appl. Math. 76(2016),578-597.
• Josef Hofbauer and Linlin Su*, Global stability in diallelic migration-selection models, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 428 (2015), 677-695.
• Linlin Su* and Thomas Nagylaki, Clines with directional selection and partial panmixia in an unbounded unidimensional habitat, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. Ser. A 35 (2015), 1697-1741.
• Thomas Nagylaki*, Linlin Su, Ian Alevy and Todd F. Dupont, Clines with partial panmixia in an environmental pocket, Theor. Popul. Biol. 95 (2014), 24-32.
• Yuan Lou, Thomas Nagylaki and Linlin Su*, An integro-PDE model from population genetics, J. Differential Equations 254 (2013), 2367-2392.
• Linlin Su and Roger Lui*, Advance of advantageous genes for a multiple-allele population genetics model, J. Theoret. Biol. 315 (2012), 1-8.
• Linlin Su and Roger Lui*, Patterns for four-allele population genetics model, Theor. Popul. Biol. 81 (2012), 273-283.
• Yuan Lou, Wei-Ming Ni and Linlin Su, An indefinite nonlinear diffusion problem in population genetics, II: stability and multiplicity, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. Ser. A 27 (2010), 643-655.
• Kimie Nakashima, Wei-Ming Ni and Linlin Su, An indefinite nonlinear diffusion problem in population genetics, I: existence and limiting profiles, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. Ser. A 27 (2010), 617-641.
• Haizhong Li*, Hui Ma and Linlin Su, Lagrangian spheres in the 2-dimensional complex space forms, Israel J. Math. 166 (2008), 113-124.
• Haizhong Li* and Linlin Su, The gaps in the spectrum of the Schrödinger operator, PDEs, submanifolds and affine differential geometry, 91-102, Banach Center Publ. 69, Polish Acad. Sci., Warsaw, 2005.