Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) is a public university founded in the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone of China.
SUSTech offers an unparalleled learning and research experience at the scientific and technological frontiers.
SUSTech offers unprecedented opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to work alongside the faculty to explore and tackle both fundamental and practical problems.
The Global Engagement Office (GEO) is responsible for forming and implementing a coherent strategy to promote the University’s international development and global profile.
The undergraduate admission of SUSTech adopts comprehensive evaluation enrollment mode based on national college entrance examination.The graduate admission of SUSTech currently adopts joint training mode.
The main duties of SUSTCEF is to accept the donations from the domestic and foreign associations, enterprises, trading companies and individuals, and establish the funding projects depending on the demands of the university and the wishes of the donors.
Research Assistant Professor
Department of Biomedical Engjneering
2010-2016 Ph. D. in Materials Science and Engineering, University of Delaware, USA
2006-2010 B. S. in Materials Science and Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
2018-present Research Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
2016-2017 Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Delaware, USA
Metal-polymer conductors for bio-devices
1. Luo, T. Z.; David, M. A.; Dunshee, L. C.; Scott, R. A.; Urello, M. A.; Price, C.; Kiick, K. L., Thermoresponsive Elastin-b-Collagen-Like Peptide Bioconjugate Nanovesicles for Targeted Drug Delivery to Collagen-Containing Matrices. Biomacromolecules 2017, 18 (8), 2539-2551. (IF: 5.738)
2. Luo, T. Z.; Kiick, K. L., Collagen-like peptide bioconjugates. Bioconjugate Chem. 2017, 28 (3), 816-827. (IF: 4.485)
3. Luo, T. Z.; Kiick, K. L., Noncovalent Modulation of the Inverse Temperature Transition and Self-Assembly of Elastin-b-Collagen-like Peptide Bioconjugates. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, 137 (49), 15362-15365. (IF: 14.357)
4. Luo, T. Z.; He, L. R.; Theato, P.; Kiick, K. L., Thermoresponsive Self-Assembly of Nanostructures from a Collagen-Like Peptide-Containing Diblock Copolymer. Macromol. Biosci. 2015, 15 (1), 111-123. (IF: 3.392)
5. Luo, T. Z.; Kiick, K. L., Collagen-like peptides and peptide-polymer conjugates in the design of assembled materials. Eur. Polym. J. 2013, 49 (10), 2998-3009. (IF: 3.741)
6. Li, L. Q.; Luo, T. Z.; Kiick, K. L., Temperature-Triggered Phase Separation of a Hydrophilic Resilin-Like Polypeptide. Macromol. Rapid Commun. 2015, 36 (1), 90-95. (IF: 4.441)
7. Krishna, O. D.; Wiss, K. T.; Luo, T. Z.; Pochan, D. J.; Theato, P.; Kiick, K. L., Morphological transformations in a dually thermoresponsive coil-rod-coil bioconjugate. Soft Matter 2012, 8 (14), 3832-3840. (IF: 3.709)
8. Wang, S. F.; Li, J.; Suo, J. P.; Luo, T. Z., Surface modification of porous poly(tetrafluoraethylene) film by a simple chemical oxidation treatment. Appl. Surf. Sci. 2010, 256 (7), 2293-2298. (IF: 4.439)