Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) is a public university founded in the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone of China.
SUSTech offers an unparalleled learning and research experience at the scientific and technological frontiers.
SUSTech offers unprecedented opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to work alongside the faculty to explore and tackle both fundamental and practical problems.
The Global Engagement Office (GEO) is responsible for forming and implementing a coherent strategy to promote the University’s international development and global profile.
The undergraduate admission of SUSTech adopts comprehensive evaluation enrollment mode based on national college entrance examination.The graduate admission of SUSTech currently adopts joint training mode.
The main duties of SUSTCEF is to accept the donations from the domestic and foreign associations, enterprises, trading companies and individuals, and establish the funding projects depending on the demands of the university and the wishes of the donors.
School of Medicine
512 Building B
1993-1998 Second Military Medical University, Anesthesiology, Bachelor
2000-2003 Fourth Military Medical University, Anesthesiology, Master
2004-2008 Fourth Military Medical University, Anesthesiology, MD/PhD
1998-2008 Resident & Teaching Assistant Xijing Hospital of Fourth Military Medical University
2008-2015 Attending & Lecturer Xijing Hospital of Fourth Military Medical University
2015-2018 Associate Professor Fourth Military Medical University
2018-Now Associate Professor Southern University of Science and Technology
2006 The Third Prize of Medical Technological Progress Award, The Chinese Medical Association
2008 The First Prize of Science and Technology Progress Award, Shanxi Province
2011 The First Prize of Hospital Technological Innovations Award, The Chinese Medical Doctor Association
2012 Special Award of Teaching Achievements, Shanxi Province
1. Lao N, Nie H, Xu LX, Xiong LZ, Zhang H, Fan YY, Wang BR. Efficacy of intracarotid propofol infusion and Impact of Cerebral blood flow alteration. Br J Anaesth. 2009.
2. Nie H, Xiong LZ, Lao N, Chen S, Xu N, Zhu Z. Hyperbaric oxygen preconditioning induces tolerance against spinal cord ischemia by up-regulation of antioxidant enzymes in rabbits. J cere blood flow matab. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2006.
3. Nie H, Peng ZW, Lao N, Dong HL, Xiong LZ. Effects of Sevoflurane on Self-Renewal Capacity and Differentiation of Cultured Neural Stem Cells. Neurochem Res.2013.
4. Nie H, Peng ZW, Lao N, Wang HN, Chen YH, Fang ZP, Hou WG, Gao F, Lie X, Xiong LZ, Tana QR. Rosmarinic acid ameliorates PTSD-like symptoms in a rat model and promotes cell proliferation in the hippocampus. Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry. 2014
5. Chen Y, Nie H, Tian L, Tong HL, Yang LJ, Lao N, Dong HL ,Sang HF, Xiong LZ. Nicotine-Induced Neuroprotection Against Ischemic Injury Involves Activation of Endocannabinoid System in Rats. Neurochemical Research.2013