Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) is a public university founded in the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone of China.
SUSTech offers an unparalleled learning and research experience at the scientific and technological frontiers.
SUSTech offers unprecedented opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to work alongside the faculty to explore and tackle both fundamental and practical problems.
The Global Engagement Office (GEO) is responsible for forming and implementing a coherent strategy to promote the University’s international development and global profile.
The undergraduate admission of SUSTech adopts comprehensive evaluation enrollment mode based on national college entrance examination.The graduate admission of SUSTech currently adopts joint training mode.
The main duties of SUSTCEF is to accept the donations from the domestic and foreign associations, enterprises, trading companies and individuals, and establish the funding projects depending on the demands of the university and the wishes of the donors.
School of Environmental Science and Engineering
Dr Yibin Bu obtained her Ph.D. degree in Physical Chemistry of Surfaces at Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands. Her Ph.D. project was mainly focused on the application of Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance (LSPR), XPS and MS in CO-related Heterogenous Catalysis. Her main work has been published in ACS Catalysis and Journal of Catalysis.
2012/09-2017/06: Ph.D., Physical Chemistry of Surfaces, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
2009/09-2012/07: M.Sc., Environmental Engineering, Dalian University of Technology
2005/09-2009/07: B.Sc., Environmental Engineering, Shenyang Agricultural University
2018/01-present: research fellow, School of Environmental Science and Engineering, Southern University of Science and Technology
1) In situ Characterization
Application of in situ characterization in the study of heterogeneous catalysis on catalyst surface and interface
2) Green Catalysis
Catalytic oxidation of Volatile Organic Compounds, e.g. HCHO
Netherlands Institute for Catalysis Research (NIOK) qualified researcher
1. Bu, Y.; Er, S; Niemantsverdriet, J.W.; Fredriksson, H.O.A. Preferential Oxidation of CO in H2 on Cu and Cu/CeOx Catalysts Studied by DFT, in situ UV-vis and Mass Spectrometry, J. Catal., 2018, 357, 176-187. （IF:6.921）
2. Bu, Y.; Niemantsverdriet, J.W.; Fredriksson, H.O.A. Cu Model Catalyst Dynamics and CO Oxidation Kinetics Studied by Simultaneous in Situ UV−Vis and Mass Spectroscopy, ACS Catal. 2016, 6, 2867-2876. （IF:10.614）
3. Bu, Y.; Weststrate, C.J.; Niemantsverdriet, J.W.; Fredriksson, H.O.A. Role of ZnO and CeOx in Cu-Based Model Catalysts in Activation of H2O and CO2 Dynamics Studied by in Situ Ultraviolet−Visible and X‑ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy, ACS Catal. 2016, 6, 7994-8003. （IF:10.614）
4. Qu, Z.*(supervisor); Bu, Y.; Qin, Y.; Wang, Y.; Fu, Q. The improved reactivity of manganese catalysts by Ag in catalytic oxidation of toluene, Appl. Catal. B: Environ., 2013, 27, 353-362. （IF:9.446）
5. Zhou, H.; Qu, Y.; Bu, Y.; Li, X.; Kong, C.; Ma, Q.; Zhang, Q.; Zhang, X.; Zhou, J. Molecular-Simulation-Assisted Immobilization and Catalytic Performance of C-C Hydrolase MfphA on SBA-15 Mesoporous Silica, ChemPlusChem, 2012, 77, 293-300. （IF:3.00）
6. Qu, Z.* (supervisor); Bu, Y.; Qin, Y.; Wang, Y.; Fu, Q. The effects of alkali metal on structure of manganese oxide supported on SBA-15 for application in the toluene catalytic oxidation, Chem. Eng. J. 2012, 209, 163-169. （IF:6.34）