Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) is a public university founded in the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone of China.
SUSTech offers an unparalleled learning and research experience at the scientific and technological frontiers.
SUSTech offers unprecedented opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to work alongside the faculty to explore and tackle both fundamental and practical problems.
The Global Engagement Office (GEO) is responsible for forming and implementing a coherent strategy to promote the University’s international development and global profile.
The undergraduate admission of SUSTech adopts comprehensive evaluation enrollment mode based on national college entrance examination.The graduate admission of SUSTech currently adopts joint training mode.
The main duties of SUSTCEF is to accept the donations from the domestic and foreign associations, enterprises, trading companies and individuals, and establish the funding projects depending on the demands of the university and the wishes of the donors.
Materials Science and Engineering
Ph.D., in Physics and Materials Science, City University of Hong Kong, 2009
M.S., in Materials Physics and Chemistry, University of Science and Technology of China, 2006
B.S., in Metallurgy, Hefei University of Technology, 2001
Dec 2011 - present，Associate Professor, Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering, South University of Science and Technology of China
Jul 2001 – Aug 2003, Engineer and Director, R&D Department, Xinyuan Membrane Hi-tech Co. Ltd.
Honors & Awards：
2012 Oversea High-Caliber Intellectual Program (Peacock) of Shenzhen Government
2009 Outstanding Research Thesis Award in CityU of Hong Kong
2006 President Scholarship of China Academy Society
2005 Guanghua Scholarship of University of Science and Technology of China
PI, “Fabrication in low cost of flexible a-Si/uc-Si tandem PV modules”, High-Tech Plan of China (“863” Plan),RMB 800,000, 2009-2012
PI, “The SPP of the nano-composite particle array: study on its mechanism for excitation of broadband resonance in NIR spectrum and modulation”, National Science Foundation of China, RMB 300,000, 2014-2016
PI, “Development of high-end DF-PECVD system”, Shenzhen Foundation of Technology and Innovation, RMB 1,000,000, 2014-2016
Dr. He is engaged in the development of solar energy conversion technologies in next generation. His research interests include spectrum splitting and accumulation of solar photons, nanophotonics and high efficiency advanced solar cell, low temperature plasma technology and development of VHF-PECVD protocols, heat transfer and encapsulation, smart grid technique, especially for PV grid.
1. He Zhubing, Hu SM, Li Y, ”Mass production technique for microcrystalline silicon thin film: multi-pieces, high uniformity and tunable crystalline volume”, The 11st PV Forumof China, 2010, Jiangsu, China.
2. He Zhubing, Zhang Wenjun, Tang Yongbing, Wang Haibo, Cao Yulin, Song Haisheng, Bello Igor, Lee Chunsing, Lee S.T., “Crossbar heterojunction field effect transistors of CdSe:In nanowires and Si nanoribbons ” Appl.Phys. Lett. 2009, 95, 253107.
3. He Zhubing, Zhang Wenjun, Zhang Wenfeng, Jie Jiansheng, Luo Linbao,Yuan Guodong, Wang Jianxiong, Bello Igor, Lee C.S., Lee S.T., “High -κnon-oxide dielectrics for advanced CdSe: In nanowires transistors with top gate geometry” J. Phys. Chem. C 10.1021/jp1007895,2010
4. He Zhubing, Jie Jiansheng,Zhang Wenjun, Zhang Wenfeng, Luo Linbao, Fan Xia, Yuan Guodong, Bello Igor, LeeShuit-Tong, “Tuning Electrical and Photoelectrical Properties of CdSe Nanowires via Indium Doping”, Small 2009, 5 (3), 345-350
5. He Zhubing, Jiang Yang, Zhang Wenjun, Zapien JA, Liu Yang, ZhangWenfeng, Bello I, “Growth, evolution and photocatalytic activity of ZnO nano back-tapered arrays” Phys.Stat. Sol. A, 2008, 206, 94-100.
6. Leung Y.H., He Zhubing, Luo Linbao, Tsang C.H.A., Wong N.B., Zhang Wenjun, LeeS.T. “ZnOn anowires array p-n homojunction and its application as a visible-blind ultraviolet photodetector”Appl. Phys. Lett., 2010, 96, 053102
7. Zhang Wenfeng, HeZhubing, Yuan Guodong, Jie Jiansheng, Luo Linbao, Zhang Xiujuan, Chen Zhenhua, Lee C.S. Zhang Wenjun, Lee S.T.,“High-Performance, Fully-Transparent and Flexible Zinc-Doped Indium Oxide Nanowire Transistors” Appl. Phys. Lett. 2009, 94, 123103
8. He Zhubing, Yu Shuhong, Zhou Xiaoyuan, LiXiaoguang, Qu Jifeng “Magnetic-Field-Induced Phase-Selective Synthesis of Ferrosulfide Microrods by a Hydrothermal Process: Microstructure Control and Magnetic Properties” Adv. Func. Mater. 2006, 16, 1105-1111;
9. He Zhubing, Yu Shuhong “Large Scale Synthesis of Nanoribbons in Tetraethylene Pentamine Aqueous Solution and Their Stability of Tellurium Nanoribbons in Ethanol and Water”. J.Phys.Chem. B 2005,109, 22740-22745;
10. He Zhubing, Yu Shuhong, Zhu Jiping “Aminoacids Controlled Growth of Shuttle-like Scrolled Tellurium Nanotubes and Nanowires with Sharp Tips”. Chem. Mater. 2005,17, 2785-2788.