Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) is a public university founded in the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone of China.
SUSTech offers an unparalleled learning and research experience at the scientific and technological frontiers.
SUSTech offers unprecedented opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to work alongside the faculty to explore and tackle both fundamental and practical problems.
The Global Engagement Office (GEO) is responsible for forming and implementing a coherent strategy to promote the University’s international development and global profile.
The undergraduate admission of SUSTech adopts comprehensive evaluation enrollment mode based on national college entrance examination.The graduate admission of SUSTech currently adopts joint training mode.
The main duties of SUSTCEF is to accept the donations from the domestic and foreign associations, enterprises, trading companies and individuals, and establish the funding projects depending on the demands of the university and the wishes of the donors.
Department of Mathematics
Service Center of Scientific Research and Teaching 807
2009.09-2016.06 厦门大学数学科学学院应用数学专业 理学博士
2005.09-2009.07 阜阳师范学院数学与应用数学专业 理学学士
1. Zhong Tan, Yong Wang and Fanhui Xu, Large-time behavior of the full compressible Euler-Poisson system without the temperature damping, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems-Series A, 36(3) (2016), 1583-1601. （通讯作者，SCI三区）
2. Zhong Tan, Yanjin Wang and Yong Wang, Stability of steady states of the Navier-Stokes-Poisson equations with non-flat doping profile, SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, 47(1) (2015), 179-209. （通讯作者，SCI二区）
3. Yong Wang and Zhong Tan, Stability of steady states of the compressible Euler-Poisson system in R^3, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 422 (2015), 1058-1071.（第一作者，SCI二区）
4. Zhong Tan and Yong Wang, Asymptotic behavior of solutions to the compressible bipolar Euler-Maxwell system in R^3, Communications in Mathematical Sciences, 13(7) (2015), 1683-1710.（通讯作者，SCI二区）
5. Zhong Tan, Leilei Tong and Yong Wang, Large time behavior of the compressible magnetohydrodynamic equations with Coulomb force, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 427 (2015), 600-617. （第三作者，SCI二区）
6. Zhong Tan, Yanjin Wang and Yong Wang, Decay estimates of solutions to the compressible Euler-Maxwell system in R^3, J. Differential Equations, 257(8)(2014), 2846-2873. （通讯作者，SCI二区）
7. Zhong Tan and Yong Wang, Large-time behavior of solutions to the compressible non-isentropic Euler-Maxwell system in R^3, Nonlinear Analysis-Real World Applications, 15(2014), 187-204. （通讯作者，SCI一区）
8. Zhong Tan and Yong Wang, Global solution and large-time behavior of the 3D compressible Euler equations with damping, J. Differential Equations, 254(4) (2013), 1686-1704. （通讯作者，SCI二区）
9. Zhong Tan, Yong Wang and Xu Zhang, Large time behavior of solutions to the non-isentropic compressible Navier-Stokes-Poisson system in R^3, Kinetic and Related Models, 5(3)(2012), 615-638. （通讯作者，SCI三区）
10. Zhong Tan and Yong Wang, Large time behavior of solutions to the isentropic compressible fluid models Korteweg type in R^3, Communications in Mathematical Sciences, 10(4)(2012), 1207-1223. （通讯作者，SCI二区）
11. Yong Wang, Chun Liu and Zhong Tan, A generalized Poisson-Nernst-Planck-Navier-Stokes model on the fluid with the crowded charged particles: Derivation and its well-posedness, SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, to appear.
12. Zhong Tan, Yong Wang and Leilei Tong, Optimal decay rates of solutions to the compressible magnetohydrodynamic equations with Coulomb force, submitted to Analysis and Applications, to appear.
13. Zhong Tan and Yong Wang, Asymptotic stability of steady states of the non-isentropic Euler-Poisson system in R^3, preprint.
14. Yong Wang and Zhong Tan, Stability on steady states of two electrically charged models with large doping profile, preprint.
15. Yong Wang, Chun Liu and Zhong Tan, Well-posedness on a new hydrodynamic model of the fluid with the dilute charged particles, preprint.
16. Zhong Tan, Yong Wang and Leilei Tong, Decay estimates of solutions to the bipolar non-isentropic compressible Euler-Maxwell system, preprint.