Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) is a public university founded in the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone of China.
SUSTech offers an unparalleled learning and research experience at the scientific and technological frontiers.
SUSTech offers unprecedented opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to work alongside the faculty to explore and tackle both fundamental and practical problems.
The Global Engagement Office (GEO) is responsible for forming and implementing a coherent strategy to promote the University’s international development and global profile.
The undergraduate admission of SUSTech adopts comprehensive evaluation enrollment mode based on national college entrance examination.The graduate admission of SUSTech currently adopts joint training mode.
The main duties of SUSTCEF is to accept the donations from the domestic and foreign associations, enterprises, trading companies and individuals, and establish the funding projects depending on the demands of the university and the wishes of the donors.
Research Assistant Professor
Department of Mathematics
Functional Inequality, Heat Kernel Estimates, Lévy Processes, Infinite Dimensional Stochastic Analysis, Stochastic Partial Differential Equation, Stochastic Differential Equation, Stochastic Differential Geometry.
2015-present Assistant Professor at Southern University of Science and Technology
2009-2015 Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter at Bielefeld University
2004-2005 Lecturer at Beijing Normal University Zhuhai Campus
2006-2009, Bielefeld University, PhD
2001-2004, Beijing Normal University,Master
1997-2001, Beijing Normal University, Bachelor
1. Heat kernel estimates of an operator with singular drift and isoperimetric inequalities, Journal für die reine und angewandte Mathematik (Crelles Journal), ahead of print, DOI 10.1515/ crelle-2015-0026 , 2016，with Alexander Grigory'an and Michael Röckner.
2. Time inhomogeneous generalized Mehler semigroups and skew convolution equations，Forum Mathematicum，28（2）：339-376, 2016, with Michael Röckner.
3. Volume growth and escape rate of symmetric diffusion processes，Stochastics: An International Journal of Probability and Stochastic Processes，88（3）：353-372, 2016.
4. with Michael Röckner and Feng-Yu Wang, Harnack inequalities and applications for Ornstein-Uhlenbeck semigroups with jump, Potential Analysis 36, No. 2, 301-315, 2012.
5. Harnack inequalities and applications for multivalued stochastic evolution equations, Infinite Dimensional Analysis, Quantum Probability and Related Topics, 14, No. 2, 261-278, 2011.
6. Gluing and coupling, Statistics & Probability Letters, Volume 80, Issues 15-16, 1196-1199, 2010.