Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) is a public university founded in the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone of China.
SUSTech offers an unparalleled learning and research experience at the scientific and technological frontiers.
SUSTech offers unprecedented opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to work alongside the faculty to explore and tackle both fundamental and practical problems.
The Global Engagement Office (GEO) is responsible for forming and implementing a coherent strategy to promote the University’s international development and global profile.
The undergraduate admission of SUSTech adopts comprehensive evaluation enrollment mode based on national college entrance examination.The graduate admission of SUSTech currently adopts joint training mode.
The main duties of SUSTCEF is to accept the donations from the domestic and foreign associations, enterprises, trading companies and individuals, and establish the funding projects depending on the demands of the university and the wishes of the donors.
1. Student card: issue at admission.
2. Faculty and staff card: issue at staff enrollment by the Network Information Center.
3. Family member card: when you apply for the family member card, you shall fill out a Campus Card Application Form (Family Member), submit it to your department leader, Logistics Department Mr. Gao Lei and director of Dining Center for approval, pay RMB 30 Yuan for the cost of the card (free of charge for the first time), and provide an electronic photo of your family member to whom the card belongs.
4. Department reception dinning card: with the completion of an application by OA, and the approval by directors of your department, Financial Department, Dinning Center, Network Information Center, etc., it shall be handled at the Network Information Center.
5. Card for cooperative, affiliated and contract units: when you apply for the card herein, you shall fill out an SUSTC Campus Card Application Form (staff member from Cooperative, Affiliated and Contract Units), submit it to Business Counterpart Department, Logistics Department, Dinning Center and the like for approval, pay RMB 30 Yuan for the cost of the card, and provide an electronic photo of the staff member to whom the card belongs.
6. Other temporary cards not required by registration of Human Resources Department: same procedures for applying for the department reception dinning card.
1. Cash Top-up: Time: 11:30-13:00 every Wednesday; Place: First Floor of Student Dinning Hall
2. Top-up by a self-service machine: both debit card and credit card (domestic) are welcome and it offers a 24-hour service; no handling charges will be lost, and see details in Flow Chart for Campus Card Top-up
3. WeChat Top-up: open your WeChat, add contacts "SUSTC" and click follow. After successful Top-up, wait for about 1min and hold your card to the self-service machine for subsidy receiving (receiving steps on the self-service machine: Value-added service- Subsidy receiving); see details in Operation Manual of Campus Card WeChat Top-up.
4. Department card Top-up: The application shall be completed by OA, approved by your department, Financial Department, Dinning Center, Network Information Center, etc., and submitted to the Network Information Center for recharging; and for the second time of recharging, a Dinning Hall Office Reception Registration Form signed by your department shall be annexed.
Lose reporting and cancellation:
any person who applies for lose reporting and cancellation can operate on the self-service machine (operating method: Campus Card Management-Application for Card Lose Reporting/Cancellation of Card Lose Reporting) or hold the valid ID to Network Information Center for handling.
any person who applies for the card reissue shall hold the valid ID to Network Information Center, fill out a Card Reissue Application Form, and pay for RMB 30 Yuan for the cost of the card.
1. Student card: Student Affairs Department will confirm whether the student card expires and submit relevant documents to the Information Center for extension. The student only needs to update the card via the self-service machine (operating method: Value-added service – Update card information).
2. Faculty and staff card: to be applied for extension by the Human Resource Department upon renewal of the contract.
3. Card for family member, contract unit and office reception and other cards: to be confirmed and applied for extension by the Network Information Center.
Locations of the self-service machine:
First and Second Floor of Student Dinning Hall; Dinning Hall for Faculty and Staff Members; Western Restaurant for Expert Apartment; Second and Fifth Academic Buildings; Administrative Building 210; First and Second Floor of Lilin Dinning Hall; Book Store Corridor at First Floor of Library
Campus card: campuscard.sustc.edu.cn
Service hotline of campus card: 88010770